Friday, February 25

Upcoming March's guilty pleasures

I will show you which are March's guilty pleasures for me. Let's start with the upcoming movie that I MUST see this March.

Sucker Punch


Why is this movie a MUST? oh well: schoolgirls, nazis, dragons, samurai, Samurai Boss ... WTF! It's the perfect combination, and from the visionary regizor of 300 - Zack Snyder.


Trailers:

















Battle: Los Angeles


Umm let's see: alien invasion, modern warfare, UFO, Michelle Rodrigez, my hope that it will be the next War of the Worlds (with a better ending), apocalyptic scenario! Check - it's my guilty pleasure and it's a MUST SEE for me.



Trailers:











And YES I think it's a MUST that you see these movies at IMAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved