Tuesday, March 1

Homefront & Hachimaki


HOMEFRONT. I have had this game in my wishlist on Steam since november. In february finally got it as pre-purchase. On Steam HOMEFRONT comes bundled with Metro 2033 (Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands. ).
I was so happy when I finally got it, and I can't say how eager I am to play it (HOMEFRONT will unlock in approximately 1 week, 6 days and 6 hours).
But today this game made my day, because when I have opened steam I saw this:


Receive the Homefront bandana named "Hero's Hachimaki" in TF2 when you pre-purchase Homefront!
And I have received it (as a genuine item in my TF2 Backpack). Still got 1 week, 6 days and 6 hours to play in Team Fortress 2 with my "Hero's Hachimaki", until the release of HOMEFRONT.



HOMEFRONT trailers:







HOMEFRONT screens:













HOMEFRONT posters:






official site
steam store page
Hero's Hachimaki TF2 wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved