Tuesday, March 22

Hachimaki

click on the image to see the larger version

Today I have completed the poster for the Hachimaki steam group that I have founded. Also you can see the full-size poster on my deviantart gallery. It was easy because I had the 2 elements that I needed:
PNG from wiki.teamfortress


and a Homefront wallpaper.


Join The Hachimaki ARMY NOW!

Are you the owner of both Homefront and Team Fortress 2?
Are you a good soldier in Team Fortress 2?
Are you a proud owner of a genuine Hero's Hachimaki?

JOIN OUR ARMY NOW!

A hachimaki (鉢巻, lit. "helmet-scarf") is a stylized headband in Japanese culture, usually made of red or white cloth. It was worn as a symbol of perseverance or effort by the wearer. Japanese kamikaze pilots in World War II would often wear hachimakis before flying to their deaths.


No comments:

Post a Comment

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved