Friday, March 18

The ART of archery. works of addichim

I am proud to say that my best friend is addichim - deviantart.com (Adrian Ichim).
For months now, he is telling me to go with him shoot some arrows (to bad I have a passion for guns (airsoft guns)). But let's focus on his works.
Adi is a young artist (like me, but much better), we both finished The University of Fine Arts, him in Iasi, me in Bucharest and finally meet up here in Bucharest for the Master degree.
Adi had a lot of hobbies and he is a very dedicated person when it comes to his hobbies, and this is the case when he has dedicated a lot of time and passion for his archery hobby.
Today I was amazed when I saw his work complete, and I will show you in this post the art he has created.

Arrows




Archery Bracer




Dragon Quiver















A glimpse of Adi's shooting skill at Traditional Archery Championship - Poiana Brasov - Romania 2010



You can find addichim at:
deviantart.com
youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved