Thursday, April 23

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford


I have seen The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford last week, and for me it was the best movie that I have seen this year, and I think it is also one of Brad Pitt's best acting. This movie is verry strong as image, as soundtrack (composed by Nick Cave), as actors, as acting and so on. If you didn't see this movie yet I strongly reccomend to see it!


Robert Ford, who's idolized Jesse James since childhood, tries hard to join the reforming gang of the Missouri outlaw, but gradually becomes resentful of the bandit leader. - imdb













_______________ THE REAL JESSE JAMES _______________




___________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved