Monday, August 3

SNES nostalgia


I miss my old SNES [ Super Nintendo Entertainent System ]console ... I miss my good old Mario, Act Raiser, Contra, Cybernator, Killer Instinct, King of Dragons, Legend of Zelda, Mega Man, Ninja Gaiden, Secret of Mana, Super Metroid, Zombies Ate My Neighbors and so on.
Well for this I have on my PC a SNES Emulator... but it's not the same.. It's a fact that now PSP gain a big place in my gaming experience and I finished a lot of games on PC .. but still, my heart has not beaten so hard as it has beaten when I have finished games on my SNES console..all that sweat, all that passion, long nights or afternoons. Those were the days! And if you don't now what I am talking about, here are some videos to see what I miss:












1 comment:

  1. i was just playing ours before, love super mario :)

    ReplyDelete

p r o f i l e


Copyright © carlibux 2011. All right reserved